Food for Thought Luncheon
Wednesday, August 10
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Anaheim Convention Center
Not included in any registration. Tickets are $20 per person. Available in limited quantity and are subject to selling out. Tickets can be purchased online through the registration portal.
Must present ticket for entry. If you arrive late, seating and/or meal service may no longer be available.
First Sergeant Matt Eversmann (Ret.)
Black Hawk Down Battle of Mogadishu Hero; 2x New York Times best-selling author and documentarian
Strategic Shock: Leadership Lessons from Black Hawk Down
The world, regardless of industry, is filled with uncertainty, chaos and the unexpected. Welcome to the “Urban Battlefield.” Strip away the drama of gun fights and the frustration of Murphy’s Law the lessons learned from battle during Black Hawk Down or Iraq are directly applicable to leaders at all levels of business. There is no business plan to help leaders avoid ‘Strategic Shock’, but this story of elite Army Ranger teams with high standards, solid leadership, followership and teamwork will get the conversation started. If you lead, manage and deliver, this is for you. This is a war story like no other.
- APCO Agency Training Program Certifications
- Chapter Growth Number Membership Award
- Chapter Growth Percentage Membership Award
- Membership Density Award
- Brioche rolls
- Anaheim green salad-mixed greens, shredded red cabbage, shredded carrots, cucumbers, edamame, sliced radish with a creamy poppy seed dressing or lemon vinaigrette
- Blackberry & balsamic BBQ glazed chicken breast, warm smashed marble potatoes, garlic-infused cream of spinach
- Carrot cake